Porsche 911SC Headliner Install-4 DVDs
approx 5.5 hrs (With Sunroof and Roll Bar) – $80.00
*Please note: This is a very difficult job. They say this is the hardest job to do on a Porsche 911….yes even harder to do than rebuilding the engine. All of the Glass will have to come out of the car except for the glass in the doors. And once you have the Front Glass out you might well as reupholster your dash too…
Just a heads up on that so you know what you are getting into
before you even start the project. If you take your time and take a lot of photos / Print them out too. You should be able to do it..
Oh…did I say that since you have the Headliner out you might as well rebuild the whole Sunroof weather it needs it or not?? So now you see that you are about to open Pandors Box.
• All 4 DVDs -$80.00
How to Make a Custom Door Panel – 4 DVDs
(not professionaly edited) Approx 6.5 hours – $75.00
• Demo is done on a Porsche 911SC door panel, but will apply to all cars/ trucks with a flat panel door panel.
• These Videos will cover Basic Tools & Supplies needed. What Supplies you should not use. Laying out the pattern. Why to use a PVC Sheet, how to reinforce the holes. Speaker Placement never assume anything. Locating the holes, what direction to lay the vinyl
• How to replace a simple plastic wire connector. How to cover an armrest.
• All for DVDs $75.00
How to Repair a Cracked Dash, Demo Done on a Porsche 911SC
2 hours – $39.95
This video will show you how to remove your cracked dash and repair it then glue on a plastic overlay cover. There will be a second DVD on this that will show how to cover this plastic cap with Leather coming out shortly.
How to Install an Upholstery Kit – 4 DVD Set – $99.00
I was trying to show with this Project how you could Install an Upholstery Kit Yourself without even knowing how to sew. I purchased this kit from a Company that Specialized in Ford Interiors and they were suppose to be the best around.
I hardly ever do this because I don’t trust anybody making a cover for me. The Customer was looking for a cheap way out on the Interior….I told this Customer that I would put in the kit for him but any repairs/ Modifications / Time spent on the phone with the mfg would be extra and billed by the hour at $35.00 per hour….He said ok…..Well to make a long story short only one cover actually fit….some of the covers were sewed together backwards, some were sewn upside down….some were way way too small…. At the end of this whole mess the company just gave up and refunded all the money… You get to see how to install an Upholstery kit…but more than that you see how to repair seat covers, how to make patterns from scratch, how to rebuild seats… This was a real running job not just something to do or a fake demo….This video is not professionally edited it is raw footage just as it came out of the camera….Yes you will need a Walking foot sewing machine
- What problems you could Run into
- How to over come them or avoid them
- Covers Seat Rebuilding
- Making a cover from Scratch
- Over 12 hours of instruction
Tools, Equipment & Supplies Needed for Upholstery Work
1 hour 56 minutes – $15.00
- Where to purchase your Material
- What kind of tools you will need
- What Basic hand tools to get
Corvette (54-60) Seat Rebuild
approx. 3.5 hours – $39.95
- How to install a aftermarket seat cover and padding.
- BUY THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A COVER KIT.
- You might not want to install the kit after viewing this tape.
- No punches held back on this tape.
- Shows the flaws of different kits.