- Residential and Commercial
- Antiques Restored
- Designing and making interiors
- All canvas work
- Can be done at your location with mobile unit
- Bimmi Tops
- Best Trim panels for boats is Epoxy Board*
*Epoxy Board will not warp in wet conditions but one draw back is you can’t staple into it, its too hard so you must use waterproof glue to everything you attach to it. This is the same board used to make printed circuit boards. PVC board is OK but it still warps a little when subjected to water over a long period of time or left outside. There are new plastics that have just arrived on the scene but they would have to be 3 or 4 times as thick as epoxy board to have the same strength. Also you can’t staple into these either. When gluing to epoxy board make sure you scuff it up with some sandpaper to help the glue to stick.
We also have services to accommodate many different things:
- Lumbar Supports (Added to your seats)
- Upholstery Cleaning (Boats, Home, Auto)
- Fire Retardant Treatment
- Vinylization of fabric
- Sheepskin seat covers are available in any color.
- – Economy – Standard – Deluxe
- – Price range – $180.00 to $340.00